RPL ICT Trainer
ACS ANZSCO 223211
RPL ICT Trainer ANZSCO 223211
ICT Trainer ANZSCO 223211 analyses and evaluates information-based system training needs and objectives, and develops, schedules and conducts ICT-based system training programs and courses.
ICT Trainers with a degree qualification that does not contain ICT content or without any tertiary qualifications need to submit RPL ICT Trainer Project Report Form to Australian Computer Society in order to get positive skills assessment as required by ACS.
ICT Trainer (ANZSCO 223211) - Description of Employment Duties:
- identifying technical training needs and requirements of individuals and organizations
- setting human resource development objectives and evaluating learning outcomes
- preparing and developing instructional training material and aids such as handbooks, visual aids, online tutorials, demonstration models, and supporting training reference documentation
- designing, coordinating, scheduling and conducting ICT training and development programs that can be delivered in the form of individual and group instruction, and facilitating workshops, meetings, demonstrations and conferences
- liaising with external training providers to arrange delivery of specific training and development programs
- promoting internal and external training and development, and evaluating these promotional activities
- monitoring and performing ongoing evaluation and assessment of training quality and effectiveness, and reviewing and modifying training objectives, methods and course deliverables
- gathering, investigating and researching background materials to gain a full understanding of the ICT subject matter and systems
- keeping up-to-date with new product version releases, advances in programming languages, application development software, and general information technology trends
- writing end user products and materials such as user training, tutorial and instruction manuals, online help, and operating and maintenance instructions
Money Back Guarantee: We guarantee your RPL ICT Trainer Project Report Form (ANZSCO 223211) will be assessed as suitable. If for any reason you are unsatisfied with your ACS RPL assessment result, you may request a full refund.
Written from scratch: You won't find any plagiarized copy in your RPL ICT Trainer Project Report Form. We are aware that your RPL Report will be carefully checked by ACS (Australian Computer Society) and our professional writers provide 100% original content for your RPL ICT Trainer Project Report Form.
We will be happy to assist you with any question regarding your ACS RPL Project Report Form.
RPL Writing customer service is here to assist you. For further information or comments regarding our services please fill out the form to send your message.