RPL ICT Security Specialist
ACS ANZSCO 262112
RPL ICT Security Specialist ANZSCO 262112
ICT Security Specialist ANZSCO 262112 establishes, manages and administers an organisation's ICT security policy and procedures to ensure preventive and recovery strategies are in place, and minimise the risk of internal and external security threats. Security specialists co-ordinate and implement security measures to protect computer systems from unauthorised access. This is a critical role, which is responsible for protecting an organisation's information.
ICT Security Specialists with a degree qualification that does not contain ICT content or without any tertiary qualifications need to submit RPL ICT Security Specialist Project Report Form to Australian Computer Society in order to get positive skills assessment as required by ACS.
ICT Security Specialist (ANZSCO 262112) - Description of Employment Duties:
- designing and maintaining database architecture, data structures, tables, dictionaries and naming conventions to ensure the accuracy and completeness of all data master files
- performing the operational establishment and preventive maintenance of backups, recovery procedures, and enforcing security and integrity controls
- implementing and administering database documentation, guidelines, policies and procedures
- testing database systems and upgrades, such as debugging, tracking, reproduction, logging and resolving all identified problems, according to approved quality testing scripts, procedures and processes
- accepting responsibility for the processes, procedures and operational management associated with system security and disaster recovery planning
- liaising with security vendors, suppliers, service providers and external resources; analysing, recommending, installing and maintaining software security applications; and monitoring contractual obligations, performance delivery and service level agreements
- troubleshooting and providing service support in diagnosing, resolving and repairing server-related hardware and software malfunctions, encompassing workstations and communication infrastructure
- preparing and maintaining documentation, policies and instructions, and recording and detailing operational procedures and system logs
- ensuring that the design of computer sites allows all components to fit together and work properly, and monitoring and adjusting the performance of networks
- continually surveying the current computer site to determine future network needs and making recommendations for enhancements in the implementation of future servers and networks
Money Back Guarantee: We guarantee your RPL ICT Security Specialist Project Report Form (ANZSCO 262112) will be assessed as suitable. If for any reason you are unsatisfied with your ACS RPL assessment result, you may request a full refund.
Written from scratch: You won't find any plagiarized copy in your RPL ICT Security Specialist Project Report Form. We are aware that your RPL Report will be carefully checked by ACS (Australian Computer Society) and our professional writers provide 100% original content for your RPL ICT Security Specialist Project Report Form.
We will be happy to assist you with any question regarding your ACS RPL Project Report Form.
RPL Writing customer service is here to assist you. For further information or comments regarding our services please fill out the form to send your message.