RPL Developer Programmer
ACS ANZSCO 261312
RPL Developer Programmer ANZSCO 261312
Developer Programmer ANZSCO 261312 interprets specifications, technical designs and flow charts, builds, maintains and modifies the code for software applications, constructs technical specifications from a business functional model, and tests and writes technical documentation.
Developer Programmers with a degree qualification that does not contain ICT content or without any tertiary qualifications need to submit RPL Developer Programmer Project Report Form to Australian Computer Society in order to get positive skills assessment as required by ACS.
Developer Programmer (ANZSCO 261312) - Description of Employment Duties:
- researching, consulting, analyzing and evaluating system program needs
- identifying technology limitations and deficiencies in existing systems and associated processes, procedures and methods
- testing, debugging, diagnosing and correcting errors and faults in an applications programming language within established testing protocols, guidelines and quality standards to ensure programs and applications perform to specification
- writing and maintaining program code to meet system requirements, system designs and technical specifications in accordance with quality accredited standards
- writing, updating and maintaining technical program, end user documentation and operational procedures
- providing advice, guidance and expertise in developing proposals and strategies for software design activities such as financial evaluation and costing for recommending software purchases and upgrades
Money Back Guarantee: We guarantee your RPL Developer Programmer Project Report Form (ANZSCO 261312) will be assessed as suitable. If for any reason you are unsatisfied with your ACS RPL assessment result, you may request a full refund.
Written from scratch: You won't find any plagiarized copy in your RPL Developer Programmer Project Report Form. We are aware that your RPL Report will be carefully checked by ACS (Australian Computer Society) and our professional writers provide 100% original content for your RPL Developer Programmer Project Report Form.
We will be happy to assist you with any question regarding your ACS RPL Project Report Form.
RPL Writing customer service is here to assist you. For further information or comments regarding our services please fill out the form to send your message.